Thursday, January 8, 2015

Is it tomorrow yet?!

I feel like a kid on Christmas! Tomorrow is our 20 week ultrasound and we'll get to see our little babe again. Hopefully we'll get to find out the gender and hear that everything is looking good and baby is healthy.

I cannot contain my excitement! I have been looking forward to this day since I found out I was pregnant. Thankfully, it's been a really busy week at school, so the time has flown by pretty quickly. I'm amazed that it's almost Friday already!

My students have been my kids for the past 3 years, and they are so excited about this baby. I get questions and comments about my baby bump every single day. It's been so fun. Tomorrow in class, we're going to take a poll and see whether they think boy or girl.

I know I won't be able to keep a secret long enough to plan some cute way to reveal the gender, so I'm sure I'll blab the news to the world tomorrow afternoon!

This is a picture from our last ultrasound at 12 weeks. I can't wait to see what it looks like tomorrow! Sean's grandma commented that in this picture, it looks like this baby is playing the drums already! Sean majored in percussion, so we thought that was pretty awesome :)



No comments:

Post a Comment