Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Pregnamares - My new name for Pregnancy Dreams...

I used to think things like cravings, 'pregnant brain,' mood swings, and crazy dreams were all over-hyped and cliche. Now that I'm pregnant and experiencing all of these things, I feel guilty for shaking my head at them before...and I think karma is coming for me now...

THE DREAMS. Oh my. I should start writing them all down, because I've had so many strange ones I can't remember them all anymore. I probably wake up and tell Sean about my weird dreams at least 3 times a week. My most vivid and memorable so far involved (and this is not a joke...): zombies from The Walking Dead, Dinosaurs, Aladdin (yes, the Disney character), and a Mexican drug cartel. WHAT?!?! How does a brain even put those things together? It was terrifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment