Can I brag about my nesting accomplishments now? Okay, good:
- Air ducts cleaned and sanitized
- Carpets and nursery rocker cleaned and sanitized
- Fridge/Freezer cleaned out and wiped down
- Nursery done
- Hospital bags packed
- Car seat installed (correctly, even! Had it checked at the hospital...my husband is so great at following instruction manuals)
- Car vacuumed and wiped out
- Bathroom deep-cleaned
- Groceries stocked up
- Baby clothes washed, sorted, folded, ooh'ed and aah'd over, put away
- School/substitute plans made
- Dog/iguana sitter arranged
- I even went through our closets, took boxes of old clothes to D.I., and organized our closets. And, my clothes are now sorted into 3 sections: maternity clothes, tents designed for hiding a post-baby body, and "maybe again someday, if you're lucky."
Yay! Aren't my obsessive-compulsive, first-time-mom tendencies impressive?! I thought you'd think so...